13236 Heather Moss Dr. Orlando, Florida 32837 407-460-7214 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪ 407-460-8904
I am a friendly, loyal, and clearly dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed in any given environment. Although I have extensive experience in the customer service and technology industry, I love to learn and amalways up to a challenge whatever the situation. I get along well with others, as well as work efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer.
- Assisted in the IT Training Department.
- Successfully trained 78 new hire employees to use company databases.
- Assist customers in network LAN/WAN hardware including routers, switches, and wireless networking equipment.
- Collaborated in small groups in the revision of company knowledge base documents.
- Acknowledged as a Subject Matter Expert.
Customer Service Analysts ▪ 02/29/2016 - Present
Oracle America ▪ 7453 T.G. Lee Blvd. Orlando, Florida
- Product compatibility and configuration
- License reconciliation
- Support entitlements and validation
- Shipping inquiries
- Electronic support troubleshooting and product availability
- Handle open service requests that are dispatched
- Implement fixes, (i.e. writing SQL scripts, and document the case for escalation)
- Analyze the hardware or software problem and write case notes in the tracking system.
Tier Three Technical support▪ 06/14/2014 – 02/22/16
Bright House Networks▪ 65 Keller Rd. Maitland, Florida
- Provide advance technical knowledge for Computer, Internet, Home phone, and Wireless router
- Assist customer with connection of personal devises to their home network
- Remote access into company owned equipment to secure and activate port forwarding and triggering for customers gaming systems, security cameras and DVR systems.
- Technical Help Desk
- Lan and WAN connection
- Proficiency in TCP/IP Protocols
- Customer need assessment
- Trouble shooting Personal Computers and Routers
- Microsoft Product Knowledge
- Security protocols/port forwarding/port triggering
- Dream weaver CC
University Of Phoenix
- 2017 ▪ Concentration in Networking and Security
- GPA 3.69